There are things that my hubby does that drive me bonkers, and the things I wish he would take the time to learn. We are in to deep to call it quits, I have devoted my life to being at his beck and call cause he needs me to do so. Sometimes he needs a ride, sometimes he needs someone to listen, and I do it all to no avail. These are the things he should be doing for me but doesn’t.
1. If I send you a link to an article I think would benefit the both of us, you should take the time to read it. Even if it doesn’t interest you, because its important to me. If you don’t read it and I ask you about it the least you could do is lie, instead of telling me, it didn’t interest you, or that you didn’t want to. It makes me feel important that my opinion matters.
2. Get OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE. When your gone for weeks and come home, I want some time too, I don’t want to watch you play games on your phone all day.
3. If you’re trying to talk to me when I’m reading don’t assume I’m not listening, I’m not you, and I can read and carry a conversation at the same time, just like I can cook and talk on the phone at the same time.
4. If I ask you to do something, just do it, like NOW, not 3 weeks from now.
5. I don’t want to have to beg for sex. If you’re gone for two weeks that means I’m deprived, when I want something I want it right then, it’s not always about you. Even though you make it about you to make me feel bad. If we can’t come to a compromise, it will end badly.
6. IM NOT YOUR MAID. I don’t want to wake up one morning and find all your dirty clothes laying all over the house because your to lazy to put them in the laundry room, next time I’m going to throw them in the garbage. I have enough on my plate as it is.
7. I don’t want to watch action movies every day. When I pick a movie I want to watch the least you could do is watch it with me instead of telling me your bored.
8. Stop thinking about what you want. There comes a time in a relationship that were supposed to share our life goals and work towards them, not just your goals, again it will end badly.
9. I want to sleep in, some days I need an extra hour but when you refuse to get up, it makes me angry. I do just as much as you do, so make it equal.
10. Don’t start bugging me for things first thing in the morning. If I haven’t had my coffee yet, then I’m not going to know where your things are, and I’m not going to answer twenty questions either. I’m going to yell at you, so just be warned.